Lush Haul!

3.06.2017

As you probably know by now, it was my birthday last week, and I received so many lovely lush goodies! So I wanted to share them with you, to revel in the prettiness and I'm sorry but you'll have to imagine the divine smell of them! (heart eye emoji)

Popcorn Lip Scrub.
My sister has some of this and I stole so much of it I had to ask for my own!
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar



Sunnyside Bubble Bar
Sex Bomb
The Comforter
Big Bang Bubble Bar

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
I can't wait to try all of these out, thank you so much to everyone who fed my Lush needs on my birthday! 
Much love,
Vicki 
x x x

2 comments

  1. Ah you got so many lovely things, I want to try a lot more bath bombs from lush! I have completely fallen in love with your whole blog, well done you it is amazing! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much that's so sweet! Yes, Lush bath bombs are my favourite! They all smell so amazing! x

      Delete