Things to be happy about ♡

2.08.2017

Hello everyone!

I think it's always good to look on the bright side, and appreciate the small things because there's so much negativity in the world these days.
So here's a small list I have put together with some little things in every day life that you can be happy about.
So let's get to it!


1) A hot shower- the feel of the jets is like a free massage, the next time you're in the shower, appreciate the feel of the water, it's much more relaxing.

2) The sky- there's always something going on with the sky, whether it's looking gloomy or it has pink flickers running across it, there is always something pretty and interesting happening in the sky that you can enjoy.

3) Baby's feet. Now you can't honestly say that you have looked at a baby little, tiny foot and not wanted to squeak. They are just so tiny and squishable, even though I do not suggest squishing a baby's foot, probably not the best idea.

4) The rain. Now this sounds like I've gone wrong here, but believe me I am serious, here me out. When you're indoors drinking the tastiest cup of hot chocolate with those little marshmallows that dissolve into the cup in about thirty seconds. You are dressed in your comfiest pj's or onesie, and begin to hear the pitter patter of the droplets on the roof or the windows. It is the most relaxing sound, I like to lie down and listen to the rain for a few minutes to help de-stress and appreciate the natural environment we live in.

5) Bunnies! A personal favourite of mine, partially because I am literally obsessed and attached to any fluffy hopping creature (I follow about 50 bunnies on Instagram, no lie). Their fluff and twitchy nose melt my heart and definitely help cheer me up when I feel sad.

6) The feel of the grass on your bare feet. If it's summer where you are, and the grass is slightly warm and bouncy, then release your inner child and run through the meadows with nothing on your feet. Just thinking about the feel of the grass makes me happy.

7) The sound of the sea. Do you remember when you were little and you went to the beach and collected those shells that you can hear the sea in? Well those were little jewels of happiness. The sound of the sea is both calming and exciting, and with the power of YouTube means you can now get hours of wave sounds within seconds!



1 comment

  1. Love posts like these, it's so nice to reflect on little things like this xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete