Acid wash

5.18.2017


Excuse the skip in the background, it's artistic right?


Hello everyone! Happy Thursday, almost the weekend again!

I've been doing some thinking about my blog and getting excited about ideas I'm having. I've decided that I want to try and post twice a week, one post towards the beginning of the week and one towards the end, probably on a Monday and Thursday. I want to create outfits for occasions and dress-down days, and hopefully cover a wide base so that there is something for everyone on here.

This outfit is for a casual day when you're feeling a little bit more glam; I'm learning how a statement handbag and a little bit of jewelry can piece together an outfit nicely, and of course the curled hair just finishes everything off neatly. It seems as though I'm obsessed with the colour green lately, I swear my wardrobe consists of more than this!

Also, life topics... Can we talk about the weather yesterday in England, it was awful! Raining non stop! And today it's sunny? Don't quite understand the logic there universe, but oh well, I had my rainy day hot chocolate with whipped cream and mini marshmallows so I'm fine. 😊

Awkward hand placement.. nice Vicki





The outfit: slightly ripped skinny acid wash jeans with a lovely golden button that I love to highlight when I wear them, a green cross neck t-shirt (yes I have it on the right way Mum), and slightly heeled boots, which have unfortunately become a bit battered from walking through mud and such in beautiful English weather.

How pretty is this bush that I found near my house?!



Top | Missguided
Jeans | New Look
Shoes | River Island
Bag | Dune from House of Fraser
Bracelet | Pandora

12 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit, as always! That bag is gorgeous xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Hannah, and isn't it? So lush xo

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love the top! Also telllll me about the weather, will it ever make its mind up?!

    Olivia / Olivia Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! I love the bag!
    x. kritsida
    http://aperfectcanvas.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit here, you could definitely dress it up too!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this look! Perfect for this bloody english weather!!
    a life of a charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly! It's a lot nicer today thankfully!x

      Delete
  6. Your top is soooo beautiful! Love this look x

    Francisca | www.franciscamay.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the T-shirt, it looks so cool! And the booties are so cute, I hope they didn't end that bad of walking in the mud xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/patched-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete