10 ways to style a denim skirt, for all seasons ❤

8.30.2017



 Hello everyone!

I don't know why but it feels like forever since I last wrote, and for some reason I've just been putting it off. So much has been happening in my life and I guess I've been a bit overwhelmed and busy let's just say.

But here I am, sharing 10 different ways that you can style a denim skirt, for all seasons.
The first way is how I'm styling it in my numerous pictures here (because for once the lighting was working for me, and I didn't look awkward and posey as per😆). I think this is a perfect ensemble for a day out to the beach, as I've paired the skirt and shirt with sandals and the shirt is actually a beach cover-up anyway, but I tucked it in and passed it off as a shirt, because why not? I love the detail on the shirt, the ties at the bottom of the sleeves are so cute, and I love the button pattern all the way down the shirt. But can we talk about the denim skirt, it is ripped heaven. The tears add so much pezaz (is that a word?), and I love the uneven hemline, it's so unique. And also the fact that it's a little longer at the back, allowing for that booty, you know how it is.



 And now I'll head over to trusty ole' Pinterest for 9 further ways to style a denim skirt...
➫ STONEXOXSTONE ➬ IG/TUMBLR/PINTERESTThis Pin was discovered by Kelsey McCatharn. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.Get 10% off SkinnyMe Tea use our code 'pinterest10' at www.skinnymetea.com


On Bella Hadid: Dior Split 1 Sunglasses ($555); Are You Am I Kimia Body Suit ($119); Re/Done Denim Skirt ($252); Givenchy bag.Little Denim Skirt Blush Pink Cami And Oversized JacketCute denim skirt & cozy cardi

 The frayed edges on this denim mini are pure end-of-summer vibes. Pair yours with this year's best throwback tee – the adidas three stripe – and matching Superstars for chilled-out wins8,357 curtidas, 59 comentários - Laura Jade Stone (@laurajadestone) no Instagram: “It's definitely jacket weather today ☔️ wearing @topshop_au ”A denim mini skirt featuring a colorblocked wash, five-pocket construction, frayed hem, and a button fly front.

I hope you enjoyed the post, let me know how you like to style your denim skirts in the comments and I'll see you next time!

My outfit:

Cover-up | Boohoo
Sandals | Zara
Beach Bag | M&S

11 comments

  1. I love the denim skirt you're wearing and how you styled it! Now I'm a huge fan of denim skirts and I think you can pair them with everything xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/08/where-to-shop-in-paris-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing denim skirts, they're so flattering and always seem to be in fashion! You look stunning and picked great inspiration photos xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I haven't worn a denim skirt in ages maybe it's time t bring it back out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jean skirt and off shoulder is something I swear by! you look so good in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love denim skirts! I also loved how you chose to style it with an off-the-shoulder top. I'm also a huge fan of distressed denim; they never fail to give an awesome look! You nailed it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute looks! I like the pairing of a simple denim skirt with a bit of a fancy blouse so you have some flare and decoration, or a simple top but tons of accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great on that denim skirt....Perfect outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks pretty amazing with a jumper tucked in too, will definitely be giving that a go for fall x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denim skirts are definiely for the cool and trendy people out there, even though I've always wanted to pull one off. This is soo helpful! Your photos are really lovely
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Numerous men, particularly the individuals who dress business easygoing to work each day, don't wear pants that really fit appropriately. Just check out you in any open spot, and you're certain to see men in jeans with a too-long ascent and a loose fit. Also, this is surely not the most complimenting look. So when you search for pants, set aside the effort to give them a shot, and search for these four significant things: rise, wrap, length, and break.Best Down Pants

    ReplyDelete
  11. Much appreciated you all that much to share these connections. Will look at this.. occhiali da vista prada

    ReplyDelete